Have a special project that your local school, club, daycare or community group are trying to achieve?
Want to help your community make the switch from plastic bags to a practical, versatile, reusable alternative?
Our wet bag fundraising campaign is for you!
Why Wet Bags?
- The average life of a plastic bag is 12 minutes.
- Australian consumers currently use 3.92 billion plastic bags each year.
- Estimated time for breakdown of these bags is estimated at between 20 and 1000 years, depending on the conditions.
- Reusable wet bags provide an easy first step for anyone to take on their self-sufficiency / sustainable journey and is a fun introduction to cloth nappies for families with babies.
- Wet bags have a plethora of uses and there’s just no need for plastic. Help us raise the profile of this humble yet awesome invention.
How does it work?
Raising money for your local school, club, daycare or community group while also encouraging your local community to make the switch from plastic bags to a practical and versatile alternative is SUPER easy.
Simply select from one of the fundraising kits below which have everything you need to get cracking.
Your community group will receive $10 from every wet bag sold.
You can choose the length of time you want to run the campaign and there is a minimum order quantity of just 10 bags. Too easy!