If you’ve been around these parts much, you might have noticed a little campaign we started way back in February last year.
#startwithonenappy is an educational campaign to help parents who are new to cloth nappies understand the impact that just one reusable nappy can have. Through this campaign we strive to equip parents with the information and resources they need to make a gentle, manageable and highly rewarding shift to reusable alternatives.
We’ve produced a series of blog posts to help you make the switch and now we’ve put together a fab little package to make it that much simpler.
This pack is perfect for you if:
- You really want to give cloth a shot but aren’t sure where to start (this pack contains 7 nappies and comprehensive use and care instructions to help simplify this first leg of your journey into cloth)
- You love our nappies and need more
- You’ve never tried our nappies but want to add to your stash with a quality, reliable, trusted brand
- You love saving money (this pack will save you 10% off RRP)
Our nappies are NOT for you if:
- You prefer velcro (our nappies have snap closure)
- You prefer sized (our nappies are designed to fit most babies between 4 and 16 kg)
- You don’t like cute prints (our prints are ridiculously gorgeous!)
- You want all prints (this pack contains 3 Aussie icon prints and 4 plain nappies)
What’s in the pack?
In this pack you’ll find 7 x Multi-fit Pocket Nappies, each with it’s own bamboo/cotton prefold booster (or “Diversifold” as we call them) and a slim 2 layer microfibre booster. You’ll receive 1 of each of our 3 Aussie icon prints, plus 1 of each of our plain coloured nappies. It really is so easy to care for cloth nappies, but even if you’re only using one a day you can still care for them quickly and simply. Just rinse the nappy and then throw in the machine with your next load of washing.
While we have produced a box to package up this special bundle for you and to help our stockists find a place for them and to protect them in their beautiful stores, we know that not everyone needs or wants a box, so that’s why we’re making the packaging optional. Just be sure to let your retailer know if you don’t want a box.
Why choose our nappies?
Our nappies have been thoughtfully created by parents who actually use the product. In fact, we’ve used the current design of our nappy on our last 3 babies and the original design on 2 babies before them. We’ve got a fair bit of experience in all things cloth, having used cloth nappies on all of our 6 children and having raised a cloth nappy brand from the ground up over the past 12 years.
We are confident that with this bundle and our #startwithonenappy resources, you’ll have everything you need to successfully start your cloth nappy journey.
So get excited… they’re almost here!
You can check out that series of really useful blog posts HERE.